Friday, October 8, 2010

YOU MAY BE KILLED - Please use a straw or a glass......


WASH THEM FIRST.

This is Serious!

This incident happened recently in North Texas . 
A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke  which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. 

On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.

She died on Wednesday. 

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.

This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.

Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances.  

It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans before drinking out of them. 

The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.  
  
A study at NYCU showed that the tops ofall soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.  
  
Please forward this message to all the people you care about.





Reactions:

0 comments:

Sponsor Links

CANCER DIET PREVENTION?
A natural effective cancer diet for people with cancer or for the prevention of cancer!
What You Will Learn From The Cancer Prevention Diet!
www.alternativecancerdiet.com

BETTER HEALTH TODAY!
The "Better Health Today Manual" Has Been Prepared For All Those Ready To Learn!
www.annybelle.org/better_health_today

HERBAL REMEDY CURE?
It Is Possible To Treat And Cure Yourself Effectively Without The Use Of Harmful Drugs?
Learn The Secrets To Using All Natural And Proven Herbal Remedies That Produce Fewer Or Virtually No Side Effects!
www.herbalremedycures.com