Wednesday, September 29, 2010

KIWI Juice - for Dengue Fever




My husband and I just recovered from dengue. My husband's symptom is a bit different from mine. Husband's dengue symptom is high fever, shivering, nausea, rashes, body pain while my symptom is high fever, vomiting, shivering, body pain and bad rashes. 

The biggest difference is my pallet did not drastically drop but my husband's pallet  drop until 18 and doctor did a platelet transfusion on him. 

All advice from friends & family to help increase my husband's platelet were tried including crab soup and etc but it does not work (maybe not suitable for him) until one day, one of the nurses advise us to drink Kiwi juice. As both of us were hospitalised, it was difficult for us to get Kiwi fruit juice. 

Luckily during dinner time, the hospital serve Kiwi juice for my husband and slice of kiwi fruit for me. 

The next day, my hubby's platelet increased to 82 and my platelet increase from 150 to 169 and subsequently, the doctor allowed us to be discharged. 

Actually, I’m not really well and the next 2 days I did blood test again and my platelet drop again to 141. The doctor was quite surprised and asked me if I still feel weak and wanted me to be admitted again. 

My husband bought for me Kiwi juice and forced me to drink and luckily after 2 days, my platelet increased back to 300. 

Another fresh story, my husband’s auntie also infected with dengue fever and her platelet drop to 76. 

I bought her Kiwi juice and the next day, her platelet increase to 170 and the doctor allowed her to be discharge. 

The reason of this email is  to share the miracle of the KIWI juice, pls share this email with friends who have being infected with dengue fever, especially kids…

6 comments:

The key to enlarging the penis is finding the right method that works for you. This may mean employing a little and trial and error with the various methods or combining them.

Once again, no matter what method is chosen, patience and consistency must play a role in achieving the desired results.

It’s a well-known fact that too many men are dissatisfied with the size of their penis. In some instances, it’s simply a matter of wishful thinking for something a bit more impressive. In other situations, however, this bodily dissatisfaction could lead to social isolation and even depression.

Exercise is often thought of to take two forms: building muscle and improving cardiovascular conditioning. Physical exercise can embody other approaches to health, fitness, and wellness.

Men may be interested in something other than increased muscle mass and better endurance. Increasing the size of the penis is a major goal for a number of men.

ED doesn’t mean you should stop having sex. In fact, it gives you an opportunity to explore alternative types of intimacy. Finding new ways to give each other pleasure can be more rewarding than penetrative sex itself.

Massages, oral sex, manual stimulation, sex toys and even erotic dancing can give a lot of pleasure. After years of doing the same things in sex, looking for alternatives and trying those out may be a bit challenging.

HGH primarily tells our body what it has to do. It makes sure that our cells, bones and muscles carry on with regeneration at a good pace. When we are in our twenties, it still does the same job but a slower pace.

The HGH has an anabolic effect on our body, that it enhances our body’s metabolism. However, when HGH levels drop, there is a marked difference in the form of appearance of wrinkles, weaker immunity, age spots, fatigue, reduced energy, change in sleeping pattern, etc.

Sponsor Links

CANCER DIET PREVENTION?
A natural effective cancer diet for people with cancer or for the prevention of cancer!
What You Will Learn From The Cancer Prevention Diet!
www.alternativecancerdiet.com

BETTER HEALTH TODAY!
The "Better Health Today Manual" Has Been Prepared For All Those Ready To Learn!
www.annybelle.org/better_health_today

HERBAL REMEDY CURE?
It Is Possible To Treat And Cure Yourself Effectively Without The Use Of Harmful Drugs?
Learn The Secrets To Using All Natural And Proven Herbal Remedies That Produce Fewer Or Virtually No Side Effects!
www.herbalremedycures.com